U bent hier
Launch Event 'Working with cancer'
Stropkaai 14, Ghent, Belgium
The goal of the I-KNOW-HOW project is to help employees diagnosed with cancer to remain in or return to work. During the launch event of this project experts in the field will share their knowledge and hands-on workshops will be provided.
|09:30 - 10:00||Welcome with coffee|
|10:00 - 10:30||I-KNOW-HOW: 3 promising tools to facilitate working with cancer|
|10:30 - 10:50||Coaching cancer patients to return to work - Sarah De Wolf (BE)|
|10:50 - 11:10||Coffee break|
|11:10 - 11:30||Experiences of employers with job reintegration after cancer - Michiel Greidanus & Sietske Tamminga (NL)|
|11:30 - 11:50||Lived experiences on surviving cancer: a testimony - Colette Casimir (FR)|
|11:50 - 12:10||Return to work after cancer: (para)medic view - Fehmidah Munir (UK)|
|12:10 - 13:30||Lunch break and networking|
|13:30 - 16:00||Inspiration and co-creation sessions*|
|16:00 - 17:00||Panel discussion 'tackling challenges in working with cancer: an integrated view'|
*Two sessions can be chosen from the following list:
- Becoming a patient expert
- Supporting people with a cancer diagnosis
- Importance of testimonials and the patient's perspective
- Existing tools for employers
- Interactive 3D-storylines integrating the perspectives of different stakeholders
- Coaching cancer patients back to work
- Facilitating return to work
- Target audience: employees with cancer, employers, HR professionals, managers (small to large companies), (para)medical professionals, job coaches, volunteers, patient experts, regional, national and EU policy advisors & politicians.
- Registration: no entrance fee. Registration is required
Employees with cancer, employers, HR professionals, managers (small to large companies), (para)medical professionals, job coaches, volunteers, patient experts, regional, national and EU policy advisors & politicians.